Dr. Edwin H. Shuck of Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates in Chattanooga, TN
Edwin H. Shuck III, M.D.
Dr. Shuck is a Chattanooga native.
He received his M.D. from Washington University in St. Louis. He completed an internship and General Surgery residency at Tulane University. He then completed a residency in Colon and Rectal Surgery at Carle Clinic in Champaign, Illinois. He entered private practice in Chattanooga in 1979.
Edwin H. Shuck III, M.D., is affiliated with several professional associations:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Fellow of the Piedmont Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Fellow of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Certified by the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association (AMA)
- Member of the Tennessee Medical Association (TMA)
- Member of the Chattanooga Hamilton County Medical Society
Our goal is to provide caring and gentle treatment for a wide range of colon and rectal disorders. If you are looking for dedicated and experienced colon and rectal specialists, contact Colon & Rectal Surgery Associates, P.A.
We are here to help.